Tuesday, February 28, 2017

What the Tech?! - Week 19

I want to be a coupon clipper, but I just can't do it.  My step dad even brings me coupons for things that he knows that I buy... they get lost before I make it to the store or they expire.  The closest I've ever come to fulfilling my dream of being a couponer is using the iBotta app!  That's my kind of couponing!  All you have to do is download the app and make an account.  Shop at the stores you normally use and then I usually start clicking to "unlock" coupons while I"m waiting in line.  Then when you get home, you scan the barcodes on the actual items and send them a pic of your receipt (all from the actual app).  It's really easy.  You keep your cash saved in an account on the app and then cash it in for gift cards to Best Buy, Amazon, or Starbucks!  You also have the option to send it straight to your PayPal or Venmo account!    Like I said, I stick to buying the things I would normally buy and look to see if there are any coupons AFTER shopping.  I know people tend to go buy things BECAUSE they have a coupon, but I don't want to get into that habit of spending money that I wasn't GOING to spend! ;)   Does that not defeat the purpose?!

Why would you NOT do this?  It's like FREE money!

Here, use my code and you'll get $10 to get you started (I'll get $5!)


https://ibotta.com/r/antobsr

***Update!  So it gets better... I just found out that you can link your rewards card for some stores TO your iBotta account and then all you have to do is "unlock" your coupons before you checkout and your reward card will automatically do the rest at check out!  Now you really have no excuse not to use this app!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment