Tuesday, January 17, 2017

What the Tech?! - Week 13

This week I wanted to share a product that I don't personally have, but I know people at each of my campuses have and love!  It's called a Rocket Book and it's basically a notebook from the future!  If you are a person who wants/needs to share notes with others, but would prefer to still take notes with a pen/paper then this could be the product for you!  It's a reusable notebook (you literally MICROWAVE the whole thing to erase it!) that allows you to organize the notes you take on paper in your Google Drive, Evernote account, email, etc.  This is one of those things that the creators can explain much better than I can!  Watch this video:


As a former team leader, I would've LOVED to have been able to take notes at meetings and then send them to my team with this technology!

Guess what!!  I have TWO Rocket Books to giveaway!!  You have to be a staff member at one of my two campuses AND you have to be subscribed to my blog by email in order to win!  So here's what you need to do...

  1. Make sure you work at one of my campuses.
  2. Subscribe (by email) to my blog. 
  3. Send me an email with a couple of sentences about how you would use this notebook and why YOU should win!  
 I'll pick one person from each campus.  Good luck!!

1 comment:

  1. OMW!!!! Pick me, pick me! This is the perfect way for this old world school teacher to transition into the tech savvy world! I love taking my notes with pen/paper for another way to ingrain the info...this is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete