Wednesday, November 30, 2016

What the Tech?! - Week 9

The holidays are upon us and for our area, that means people, crowds, traffic, and MORE people crowds and TRAFFIC!  I plan on doing 99.9% of my shopping on Amazon.  BUT in case you want to brave the streets...I've got a tip for you!  Google!  I use the Popular Times feature all the time to plan when and where I'm going!  I love that it also tells you the average amount of time that people stay at a location.  Here's a great blog post with  more info on these features!

Ohh... and speaking of avoiding crowds!  Don't forget about WTT Week 3- Online Grocery Shopping.  When I was picking up my Kroger Clicklist order the other day, the nice man told me that starting on Dec. 15th- they will offer SAME DAY PICK UP!!  He said that you will be able to place an order and pick it up in as soon as 4 hours!  I know...just when we thought it couldn't get better!  Also, just so you know... you can do Clicklist from their app now, too!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment