Tuesday, January 3, 2017

What the Tech?! - Week 11

Chatbooks subscription series!  GENIUS!  I don't know about you, but I'm pretty good at TAKING pictures.  It's getting them PRINTED that I hardly ever do anymore!  I'm vowing to be better at that this year and Chatbooks is going to help me!

This is something that I heard about a couple of years ago, but never tried.  Well, it's a new year and new memories are to be made and I'm going to PRINT them gosh darn it!  This service will allow me to link my social media account(s) and will print photo books FOR ME (for only $8!!) when I have posted 60 pics!  You get an email once you have reached 60.  You can then go in, edit captions, reorder your pics (they're automatically put into chronological order from when you posted them), edit the title of your book, etc.!  

Want your first book free?  Use my referral link- http://invite.chatbooks.com/natalie9mrsl



No comments:

Post a Comment